Monday, January 17, 2005

Another untitled poem.

Bakit parang biglang napuno ang next two weeks of my life??XP Monday pa lang ah! And my calendar is already as daaaaaaaaaark as night (ooooh, ominous...:D? Drattit drattit drattit...

EEK! Charley Family's Steakhouse thingamajig tomorrow, and I haven't even read the problem yet!X0 And there are filthy, horrible rumors pa naman na may quiz...QUIZ!XO HOWmyGULAY...XP

Ayan, ayan. Idodownload ko na siya. Anytime now.XP

..........

In the meantime, allow me to grace you with another phlegmwad of "intellectual" output my muddled mind managed to spit out.:D (ahhh, such lovely imagery.:D) There's nothing like lying in the middle of a field with a huge black dome of sky right below you waiting to swallow you up once you fall from earth.:D

..........errrr.........aba, wala pa palang title...XP

Would that I fall down to the sky
If I let go of earth;
To wander into endlessness,
Oh! fills my soul with mirth!

Alas, howbeit, still clings the soil
To flesh and bone skin;
Unfetter, pray, and shrive me of
Unrest, my only sin.

That even as my fingers touch
The blades of grass, prithee,
Allow my restless soul to fall
Into eternity.

---------------

I'll always love rhyme-and-meter poetry. I can never understand the hubbub over freeverse anyway, jeebus, it's too....free.XP Sometimes poetry isn't meant to mean anything at all...sometimes it's meant simply for its sound to flow through the ears like honey. Tralalala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home