Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A dash of narcissism and a pinch of...well, narcissism again.XP

It is the first day of classes and IT SUCKS.XP Bleah. 'Nuff said.

Um, about my previous entry, could you take note of the following guidelines for reading please...

GUIDELINES FOR READING MY PREVIOUS ENTRY

1. Read.

2. Say, "ooooooh."

3. Go about your merry lives and fuggedaboutit for the love of heaven.XP So sue me, I find it infintisimally uncomfortable even acknowledging IT out in the open. So let's keep it shady. Ariiiiiiiiight. Be cool.XP (so why did I even put it here?? Ahhh, wala lang. FYI lang. I'll private-ize the entry soon enough. A moment of weakness, see.) So I'm screwed up, getting worked up over nothing. But duuuuuuude I so hate reducing the real thing to gossip and chika-ness. Somehow that peculiar feeling of serenity late at night (which is probably nothing more than those annoying endorphins, but still) becomes lost in the banality of it all. (That's why I didn't tell it people in the first place, dammeet. But alas, I have my weak days.XP And so dudes make me second-guess myself, AGAIN, for the nth time, which I've been doing so frequently for the past oh-so months that I can do it asleep, and I DON'T WANT TO DO IT AGAIN.XP)

So. Just to make things clear, YES I may not actually know anything about, yikk, love and shit (but if I really do as in yung developed and everything na, it'll probably be more real than what half the young population thinks they're feeling, I mean, honestly. Jumping in and out of relationships and everything, oozing with melodrama over this and that, mother of god, it's absolutely ANNOYING. I only know siguro a handful of people who really know love.XP Dude, I'm intelligent enough to know THAT. And YES, that is my narcissism for you.) and YES, I may be young and everything and in the distant future I'll meet many more people and fall in love again prolly, and YES, this and that and blah dee blah. But good lord almighty, this is as true as I can humanly squeeze from myself.

I don't even know why I have to explain myself to people. I SO hate explaining. As if people would care anyway. (maybe I just want to get it out of my system...?)

So. THAT's done.XP

BOREDOM IS THE WORD FOR THE DAY.

Boredom, one of my greatest fears. Right up there with obscurity, mediocrity, and mumus (yes, as in multo.XP ukkk.). Together, they form the word MMOB. or BOMM. Or OMMB. Or MOMB.

Yayayayayay Ocean's Twelve is coming out tomorrow! Minor setback: no money. No problem! Yayain si inay!XD Tamang tama, she's been harping on on how arte I am when it comes to asking for money. In short, I don't ask.XP EHHHHHHHHH AYAW KO E.XP

Gaaaaaaaaad I am HUNGRY. Pero nilulubos ko ang oras ko dito sa cafe because it has a SERIOUSLY WEIRD pricing system, a buck a minute for the first 30 minutes, then from 30 minutes to an hour you still pay 30 bucks. DOOOOOODE like that is WAY WEIRD.XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home