Monday, January 03, 2005

Shopping. And the epic Battle Between Ego and Id.

Waw, nine and a half hours to go and counting.XP still haven't blinked at that paper.XP (what paper? I might go, sotto voce. <--ooh, finally learned what this meant.XD)

SHYAPPING

Went shopping with sissy today. (instead of making a valiant attempt at that paper, I knoooooow.XP) And we were walking and I was looking every which way, this and that, shoes and clothes and stuff (which I all normally adore, oooooh stuffXD), but strangely, I felt no desire whatsover.XP Inggy even asked me, "Iz! Don't you want aaaaaaanything?" And I go, "um, no." "Really?" "um, yah." "Look, shoes! Don't you want shoes?" "um, no." That's sad. Sad.:c I'm stuck in a rut.XP

---------

Jumping to another closely related topic, our conversation leads to this:

Inggy: Izzy. You'll never have a boyfriend.
Izzy: (properly indignant expulsion of breath) WHAT? Hu-why?
Inggy: Pag tatanungin ka, 'o, anong gusto mo?' 'Wala.' 'Gusto mo ba kumain dito?' '(indeterminate mumble) ahhhhuuummmmsure.' Doooode. Mashado kang low maintenance kasi.
Izzy: Of course I am. That's cool.
Inggy: Ummm no, para kang yaya.
Izzy: (disgruntled look) Ba, I'm a guy's dream! Walang kelangan gawin!XP
Inggy: Ummm no, guys have to take care of something. Ego and all that.
Izzy: Oooooohkaaaay.o_0

I therefore conclude: I shall become a nun.XP And I'm not even Christian.XP

---------

MY SISTER IS PSYCHIC! Sharing lang.XD

---------

Yes, STILL no word on that history paper. MAN, that paper's really bugging me. I've half a mind to throw it dramatically out of my window. (which I would if it actually existed.)

---------

(now I must be veeeeeery vague.) Huwhyyyyyyy isn't there somebody out there who is like *toooooot* who kanina bought *tooooooot* for *tooooooot* even though *tooooooot* and it costed like *tooooooot* and wow, they're not even *toooooot*...for meeeeh? (um, got that?o_0) Envious, that I am.

Now, did I just contradict myself with my earlier passage? Yes I did, I suppose.XD But not really, too. Waw, I'm so labo.XD Honestly, I don't really feel like a round of soul-searching.XP A round of tequila, now THAT would brighten up my boring day. (don't mind me, I've been tequila-depraved since me mum stole the tequila at home so she can glug it herself, evil mum.XP)

I'm a big contradiction, is all. I'm disgustingly pragmatic but an equally disgusting closet romantic. I'm horribly independent but only because...errr...I dunno, childhood trauma?o_0 Since I'm independent I don't expect anything from anyone, but when I do I expect too much and I end up back in the not-expecting-anything part again. Oooooh, I suck.XP (or, as kally puts it, I sock.XD HARHAR.) I'm black but white. (HA! That was a joke.XD Dumb joke, yes, but a joke nonetheless.LAUGH.)

One of these days I'm gonna share with you, my avid readers (HAR!XD), one of the yucky sentimental poems I wrote when I was at a, hyuk, low point of my young life (or, to put it another way, a really high point of my closethood). Yikk. Yes, I say yikk, but really, I'm not dissing it. I'm cool.XD BUT, my laptop is as I've said rather dim lately, so I can't really see my poem right now.XD It's literally DIM.o_0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home