Saturday, March 05, 2005

Completely Anal.

Can I just crawl into a corner like the buggeriffic little mice back at the apartment??XP Err, no, cancel that, those little mice have apparently just developed spines, only just, see, but they run across wide open spaces in plain sight of ME and in broad frickin' daylight, like helloooooo.

Gahhhhhh. I have SURVIVED another HELL WEEK.X0 Wahhh. Can I just say.X0 Already my brain has decided it doesn't need such useless information as how to sleep and that such inane pieces of knowledge only clutter the gray matter space that can be used to store more important things, like, say, accounting.X0 UGH. So now officially I do not know the basic how-to's of sleep. Sad. (You know, like, 1., open accounting book; 2., focus eyes on first word; 3., hold an internal struggle; 4., pretend to struggle; 5., drop with great flourish off to sleep.) Gahhh. BUT! It is not over, alas, alas.X0 ONE MORE DRATTED WEEK TO GO AND I AM FREE, FREE AS A BIRD!

...well, as free as a bird who is incidentally enrolled in college and by the way did we mention had finals just around the corner right after that dratted week which when finished was supposed to produce infintisimally joyous albeit horrendously erroneous notions of freedom, anyway.XP

gaaaaaaaaaaaad. SUMMER VACATION, come here pleaaaaaaaaase.XP

OH, but a ray of light illumines the dark gray expanse of sky!:o By HOOK or by CROOK I shall go SHOPPING tomorruh!XP (well, later, if you want to get technical.XP) Sure, I'll be shopping for a spanky business attire for our case presentation on wednesday, which means I STILL haven't fled the confines of that harbinger of death (accounting, fyi), but still...shopping is still SHOPPING.XP I haven't bought ANYTHING NEW AT ALL for the last many long eons of my LIFE, gahhhh, it is absolutely DESPAIRFUL.XP

What is that, hey???XP I swear I have what can comfortably called an ANAL FIXATION!XP Gaaaaaaaahd por dios por santo.XP Leaning towards retentive, that is. Sure, I am a disgusting slob and if you see the state my apartment is in you'll prolly throw up all over me (though I'll still end up cleaner than the pad, yep, that's how bad it is), and that's got anal expulsive written all over it in all its shitty glory. Oh, and I have EXTREME TROUBLE with authority figures, I swear to god.XP As in. (On that note, why are guidance counselors so disgustingly syrupy and yet so PLASTIC, I wonder??) BUT!:o I can be disgustingly OC too (when it comes to my absolutely lovely organizer where my schedule is neatly planned out, ooooh how lovely) and GAAAAAAAD bugger if I wasn't the most emotionally constipated creature on the PLANET.XP I SWEAR.

Ahhhh, anal retentive fixation. Such a perfectly neat little label to explain my psychoses.XP I have an EXTREMELY hard time expressing my emotions, I almost NEVER make kwento the swashbuckling events in my highly colorful life (note the sarcasm please), et cetera, et cetera, just continue along these lines and use a little bit of imagination. There you go.XP Anal retentiveness at its best.XP

Should prolly ask mum if I shat profusely or vice-versa when I was but a wee babe.XP

HELL WEEK AGAIN NEXT WEEK. CAN I JUST DIE.XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home