Monday, March 14, 2005

Double whammy: GCness and coffee!X0

I have finally succumbed to the horrors of GC-ness.X0 Oh, I am sorry! I am terribly sorry!X0 I have FAILED!XP

NEVERTHELESS, I now have a lovely Excel file depicting my grades in oh-so-OC tables.:D Oooooh, I have a running chance of graduating cum laude, HURRAH!:D All I have to do is maintain my QPI above 3.50, and there I go.XD

Oooooh, birthday ni kapatid, which reminds me, 1st year anniversary of my hospitalization affair!XD Asusme, can you believe that was already a year ago?? I can’t, and since I’m so egocentric, my opinion is the only one that matters.:D MyGAD, the more you age the more time flies…X0 And, as usual, I still haven’t done anything significant with my life….waaaah….X0 oh, utter sadness. What’s this, I’m already in Erikson’s Generativity VS Stagnation Stage of Psychosocial Development??:o Why, I didn’t think I was even past Intimacy VS Isolation.:o Lookit, innaresting.:D

Gahhh, COFFEE HEADACHE.X0 I don’t know why I still continue making laklak the stuff when it gives me oooooh terrible migraines and a huffy heart.XD WELL, apparently the pain works.XP Pain in pleasure, pleasure in pain…at least the pleasure has a price.:D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home