Thursday, March 24, 2005

Food list! Ako na rin!XP

Darnit, everybody's listing na their favorite foods. Hellooooo, summer na, dapat nang tumino sa ating pagkain!XP Paano na ang ating goals in life??XP Ooooh, which are, by the way, namely:

For Mwah and Yanyan: magpalaki!
For Kare and Kevin: magpapayat!
For all of us: maging respetableng estudyante ng JGSOM every Friday sa summer!:D (ergo, new wardrobe. sige na naman plis.XP)

BUT ANYWAY. On to the food!:D

1. Coffee! Coffee! Anything that's sweet and has coffee in it!:D (a little dash of creme liqueur wouldn't hurt either.:D) SHIT, I am a COFFEE ADDICT!XP O, at least aminado ako.XP
2. GreenTea Ice Cream sa Kaya, DAMN I can never forget THAT....X0
3. yung bagong ice cream ng Magnolia, Golden Label Double Dutch! Waaaaaaaw...X0
4. Lindt....:c anything Lindt...
5. Peppermint chocolate!XD
6. Moroccan Mint...:c
7. ...or anything from Coffee Bean!X0
8. Caramel Coffee Jelly!
9. let's not forget my all-time favorite, Bailey's Irish Creme...:c
10. strawberries...with maybe chocolate fondue...X0

Waaaaaaaaaaah, I shall cease and desist before I kill myself.X0 'Di naman medyo puro kape/tsokolate/liqueur/malamig ang gusto ko diba??XP And to think my throat's been aching something fierce for the past week, gaaaaaaaah.XP If I'm going to be sick can we just please get it over and done with???XP

-------------

Finally fulfilled one New Year's Resolution that has been stagnating for the past twenty-odd years...Thank you, my dear.

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home