Friday, March 25, 2005

Gahhhhhh. Too much time on my hands.

Hay. Just been from contemplating on my life.XP Gahh. Where would you like to go? (A farm!:D humwahahaha. si ingga lang makakagets.XP) Sure, I'm in ME and everything, but really, one needs kapalness of the face and sheer guts to elbow her way into the rat race.XP I don't like rat races!X0 Why can't we all just be peaceful and harmonious and friendly with all mankind??XP Waaaaaah. I'm not competitive at all. (no, really.) I'm not, I'm not, I'm not. I don't want to elevate myself at the expense of others, which is what people inevitably need to do in order to get up there (quit being idealistic about it, duh). Waaaaaaaaah. Why can't I just build a nice peaceful home up in the cool green mountains (ok fine, right beside the beach para naman masaya yung isang tao jan, wahaha) where I can paint (digitally, I mean, because I suck at the real thing, waharhar) and ogle at the sky and maybe make like the Shaolin monks for a bit then afterwards cruise the world on my private jet (okay, this is where I get carried away. Stop now, Izzy.XP) blah dee blah...

Gahhhhhhhh. Where am I going??XP Waaaaaaaaaah. I don't know. I don't have concrete goals about business and work and money-making et cetera.XP All I have is this vague notion of being filthy rich so I can maybe finance the preservation and propagation of arnis in the country (whooo like maybe build a huge complex like the one we saw in Chungju for Taekgyon, it was all big and vast and green and fieldy and meadowy and had cool big lawns and bridges and humongous steps and ooooooooh, that was UBER COOL!:o and then it'd be free so anyone can join, but hooooooo how the hell are we supposed to maintain THAT on the goodwill of the people??o_0 ooooooooh then maybe we could make arnis into a National Treasure just like Taekgyon....hmmm, dooooooode, does the Philippines even have National Treasures??o_0 If they do, errr the citizens don't know about it. Or maybe it's just me.XP I don't know anything.XP oh, crud.)

Sooooooo, like I was saying, what am I to do with all this kerfuffle called work?XP I haven't the faintest idea.XP gahhhh.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Methinks I shall just sit down and read today.XP No use going out as it's Good Friday, and everything everywhere is closed, gahhhh. I swear, NO CONSIDERATION whatsoever for us religionless agnostics.XP Hasn't it crossed their Catholic minds that maybe us religionless agnostics would, I dunno, want to go wall-climbing maybe?? Or maybe watch a movie or something??XP Hmmm. I could go jogging out in Fort Boni, that's totally free, but then I'd have to learn how to drive pronto, because nobody wants to share how to commute there, the selfish little turds.XP Why does doing anything nowadays entail the use of the very thing which I do not posess at the moment, moolah??XP Gaaaaaaaaaaahddemit.XP

BORED. BORED. Utterly BORED. BORED. BORED.

See? How the heck am I to survive eight-hours-a-day-five-days-a-week boring office life??XP gahhhhh. Die. Die. Die.XP Unless we have bunjee-jumping-on-weekends bonuses, which I don't think any firm has. Yet.XP

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home