Tuesday, March 22, 2005

...Pumpkin Pie.o_0

Go to my sister's blog and see how stunningly pretty I am.XD Harharhar, jawk.XD Saya ng grad niya, yet another opportunity for our loving family to have a loving outing with one another. (Read: pwede nang mag-Armageddon sa init ng ulo ng mga hayop.XP Luckily I am always distant and aloof and I feel absolutely nothing at all.XP Some call it motivated forgetting, some call it repression, I just call it plain old Prozac.)

Your Scent is Pumpkin Pie
Warm, comforting, and a bit old fashioned

You've got what men want - believe it or not!

What Scent Are You? Take This Quiz :-)

Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.



Errrrr. Pumpkin pie. What kind of scent is that?? Do people actually wear that kind of scent?o_0 Unless they wanted to get eaten by a mob driven mad by horrible twisting pains of hunger...XP

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home