Saturday, March 05, 2005

Shopping and Repression don't mix.

I'm SUPPOSED to be doing my psych time line thingy tonight, since I won't have any more time to do it before Wednesday because apparently, my next three days are too uberly loaded to even consider such a trite thing as, oh, sleep, to be included in their general scheme of things.X0 WAHHH. Well, ac-choo-wally, I am sorta kinda doing na my psych project.:D How? Why, by writing this blog, silly!:D What better way to make a time line of my life than to unceremoniously dump all my blog entries into a whole new blog and put spiffy pictures of me in it and call it a project?:D Should I even include this entry?:D Hey, that'd make me self-aware, dunnit?:D

Gahhh, but I swear, psych is one of the better subjects I have this sem.XP It's prolly because psych has memory and learning down pat and actually knows that dumping truckloads of useless info on poor students without even giving them time to encode the information properly so they can file it away into their long-term memory isn't the surest way for to ensure that, well, the students file the info away properly.XP Gaaaaaaaad. Can I just say, *cough*SA*cough??XP Dratty drat.XP

----------

Went shopping na kanina.XP I swear, shopping can be absolute CRUD.XP Yes, shopping in the dream world is heaven and all, but REALLY, once I crashland back into reality, ugh.XP

Oooooooooooooh I absolutely RESENT (this being the politically pleasant-sounding alternative to "DOWNRIGHT HATE RIGHT DOWN TO MY BOWELS") being dirt frickin' (this being the politically pleasant-sounding alternative to the F-word) poor.XP GAAAAAAAAHD. And YES I knooooooooow I am UBERLY grateful I eat three meals a day and get to go to college and all that, you don't HAVE to tell me that right now because I am RANTING and I do not have to have morality shoved up my nose when I am RANTING, GAAAHD.XP

BUT STILL!XP I want SO many THINGS but at the same time I know I won't be able to buy 'em all and I get this disgustingly disgusting feelings of GUILT everytime I buy something (lalo na 'pag parents ang bumili, peste) and so I end up locking up all my desires away so every time some random fat dude in red comes up to me and asks, "Now Falqi, what do you want?" in a voice that could prolly epitomize the word "jolly," I'd most prolly just stare blankly at him and say, "Er." Mind, my brain cells'll be struggling like hell to retrieve those wishlists I have stashed somewhere in those deep dark corners because my brain cells just KNOW those lists were there but somehow they got swallowed up in the shadows and ooooooh we can't for the life of us seem to remember where exactly we repressed them...XP

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHD. I wish my ID was more in control of my life.XP Then I could buy whatever I want and do whatever I want and say whatever I want, ohhhhhhhh joy.XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home