Monday, March 14, 2005

So this IS really my blog.:D

Duuuuuude. So this is, like, really my real as in kaduper-real blog na.:D Wahoo, sige sige, after finals and everything I'll put in a spiffy-roo new layout (and yessss, I know I have an awful habit of not making any new layouts at ALL, but still, it's the summer vacation!:D that has to be a point in favor of me, right??:D

FINALS WEEK!

OMFG, after many long YEARS of utter SLEEPLESSNESS I shall finally be able to BREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAATHE with relative EASE.XD Oh, joy.XD Nothing to do for this week (well, except studying maybe) but loaf around in the quiet little apartment, hurrah. Such wonderful freedom.XD

Oooooooooh, it is March 14. Happy Birthday Kapatid!:D Well, nagreet na naman kita kagabi, AT ako unang-una as in pagpatak ng 00:00, humwahahaha.:D

Did you lot know that my random number for summer reg is 13??? Hahaha, innit funny??XD

WELL. I suppose this entry shall suffice for the moment.:D Can't really think of anything significant to blog about, anyway.:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home