Friday, March 25, 2005

Summer things!:D

Wala lang, naisipan ko lang na ako'y gagawa ng listahan ng mga bagay na nais kong makamtan ngayong summer...o kahit in the distant future pa...XP

1. Zoids!:D lalo na yung pinakamalalaki!:D (what, aangal ka??XP I luuuuurv Zoids.XD)
(side note: lookit, my very first Zoid!:D well, this isn't exactly my Zoid, as I ripped it offa
http://www.pheno.zoids.org.uk/, but still, *sniffle* tear...isn't it just the pretties thing you've ever seen???X0)

2. a pwetty 1,000-piece puzzle...fine, kahit 500-piece lang...XP
3. bagong damit!:D (yes, lumang luma na 'to.XP hanggang ngayon 'di ko pa rin nafufulfill, huhuhu.)
4. a brand-new Wacom tablet!:D for all my artsy pleasures.XD
(pucha, I have a wonderful zit on my upper lip. how fun is that.XP)
5. new PS2 games!:D wahoo, it is summertime!:D
6. new summery outfits!:D (yes, I said na new clothes, but now I get more specific, right?XP) nice white ultra-light things that flutter in the wind.:D (and nice colorful bras to go underneath.:D) nice summery skirts and dresses too, but first I have to achieve my dream legs first, which look like they still have a ways to go, blechXP
7. new corporate outfits!:D what?? I am a JGSOM student!:D might as well mosey with the flow. or power walk, as the case may be.:D

and to achieve all this, I must first fatten up my poorly-kept bank account by going to Central Bank and demanding they print me my very own first million.:D (of course that'll lead to inflation, but who cares.XP)

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home