Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Trauma. And then Some.

The carnage was terrible. Dust settled thickly upon dismembered and disemboweled bodies, rapidly burying their meager lives from the fickle memory of earth.

UGH. If only they weren't bloody fucking COCKROACHES!X0 UGH! The HORROR!X0

We went to Ultra kasi upang, ehem, sumabak sa Yungib ng Karimlan at Pighati upang subuking punuin ito ng nakahihilom na liwanag.:D We made progress, yes, yes.:D BUT there was still this whole stretch of endless dooooooom that awaits our further hand of light.:D In fairness, masaya sumira ng isang yungib upang ito'y muling itaguyod nang maaliwalas.

BUT THOSE BLOODY FUCKING COCKROACHES!!!X0

UGH and UGH and double UGH!!!X0

I swear it took each and every one of my nerves of steel to stop myself from running away screaming in horror.X0 I managed to remain relatively cool and calm though (as cool and calm as you can get when the mere thought of the little buggers makes you want to, like I said, run away screaming in horror), despite the fact that I never mustered enough gumption to actually SMACK them to the EARTH with the underside of my rubber shoes, UGH. Fuckity fuckity fuck. What HORROR.X0

Have you lot watched Lion King? Remember the part where Timon lifted a rotten piece of log and ALL those HORRID BUGS came crawling out at lightning speed in ALL DIRECTIONS???X0 Now replace Nice Green Jungle of Joy with Yungib ng Karimlan at Pighati and nice colorful bugs into (for the nth time) BLOODY FUCKING COCKROACHES!!X0 Waaaaaaaaaah.

You know, there was actually a time when I was positively fearless in the face of creepy crawly doom, tipong nung high school 'pag may nag-appear na ipis sa classroom and all my classmates were like screaming and shit and jumping onto their chairs and oh, did I screaming?, I was the one who remained sitting, would scrunch up my face and go, "huh? What's all your problem?" and go over to the cockroach and squish it good-bye. (there's awful grammar here somewhere, but who cares.)

BUT.

The day of reckoning came.X0 One day I came face to face with a cockroach, as in literally. I was chasing one kasi all along the tables here at the house, and then it stopped suddenly, the horrible little bugger, right on top my study table, to peer at me with its insecty eyes and abhorrent feelers.X0 And I peered right back at it, and I SAW IT for the first time.X0 As in face to face. WAAAAAAAAAAAAH. It was HORRIBLE. All brown and shiny and segmented and insecty and uuuuuuugghhhhhhhh. That was the most TRAUMATIZING EXPERIENCE of my LIFE.X0

From that day on, the cockroach haunted my nocturnal and diurnal lives! (ooooh vocabulary.:D nagamit ko na rin!:D)

Fucky fucky fuck.X0 Que horror.

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home