Monday, March 21, 2005

Unrealized. Waaaaaaah.

Waaaaaaah, gorged on blueberry cheesescake and gloriously heavenly Magnolia's Double Dutch.XD Waaaaaaaaaah. I want to get more. Waaaaaaaaaah. I'm turning into a tub of lard.X0 BUT NO, I shall be fit as a fiddle this summer. Waaaaaaaaaaah.

I wanna buy new stuff. Waaaaaaaaah. I waded through my old entries (back in LJ), as in waaaaaaay back to the annals of time into the days of my past New Years, where I made fabulously unrealized Resolutions (such as never drink coffee or alcohol again) which included a nice right list of things I wanted to buy, and wouldn't you know it, I still haven't bought 'em!X0 That's poor for you. Blech.XP I had this super long list of books I so wanted to buy, but waaaaaaaaah, all of them jump way, waaaaaaay clear of the Php300/400 demarcation. Waaaaaaaah.

Summer. Summer. Summer. I had BETTER do something fruitful this summer.XP

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home