Monday, March 28, 2005

Wala lang.

Gaaaaaaaaahd. Everyone else's blogs are unupdated, presumably because they have far more interesting things to do.XP Sob. Which leaves me, um, where? I update like every other hour.X0 Gahhhhhhd.

Oooooooooooh nga pala Kevin, seryoso na 'to ha, gym tayo! Yah0w!XD Hahaha. We must always support each other in order to attain our common goals, hurrah.:D

Yahow, summer training tomorruh. At least I'll be able to go out and about again.:D Masisilayan ko na rin ang aking irog after many long years, hurrah.

Whoops, must mosey off to bed. Sleep and all that. You know.:D

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Lyle said...

hmm... with me it's not that way at all. when i'm not updating it means i'm lazier than usual, because i can't even get myself in front of a pc to type :)
btw, what's an irog? hehe... i'm thinking maybe it's a tagalog word, but i'm not sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home