Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Wall-climbing...and other stuff.XP

Whew. Absolutely LOOOOOOOOONG day.XP on two hours of sleep, no less.XP But it was fun--well, some of it anyway.XP Most of the day was spent preparing for and actually holding Athletes' Night, blah dee blah. Bore.XP

But we went wall-climbing!:D Hurrah!:D Best part of my day, that and engaging in duels-to-the-death at Ziggy's.:D Ooooooooooh after many long years, I have finally climbed a wall again!:D (at walang pilosopo ha, medyo lang.XP) But...I still so wanted to go rappelling...:c There's something infintisimally heart-stopping (literally, man) about falling down blah dee blah feet when you're FRICKIN' scared of heights like me.:D Kanina kaya on my last climb, there was a point when it finally caught up with me (during the previous climbs I was all adrenalin and hyped and shit, 'di ko pa naproprocess yung HEIGHT.o_0 e there was a point when I had to climb sa part where there were two walls at a 90 degree angle, so medyo lang kitang kita ko na yung baba 'di ba??XP) and I went, like, whoa. So I sort of froze somewhere in midclimb.:D And went down immediately.:D

But I still wanna go rappelling, whoooo!:D I'm a sucker for self-imposed torture.:D

--------

I have a super-dee-duper flaw na hanggang ngayon 'di ko pa nacocorrect, hahaha...I tend to be super irresponsible with things I don't much give a whit about.:D I swear I have no sense of responsibility whatsoever.:D (ooooh, so dad was right.:D) Kaya I haven't the faintest idea why I stuff myself in positions that I don't really like (the crowd for one is sometimes completely insufferable, blech) when I know I won't perform naman.XP Well, if I only stick to those commitments I have real loyalties too, they'd be pretty few. AS IN.XP And we're going pa naman for wide-ranging experience here (not to mention those dismal fucking resumes. Blech.XP). Gahhhhhhhh. I'd better grow some responsibility or something vaguely like it soon.XP Gahhhhhhh. I'm so pasaway, I swear.XP Hmmm. Sometimes I really wonder kung bakit ako nag-Ateneo at 'di nag-UP.XP (pareho namang scholar, HAHAHAHA YABANG.XD) Sobrang minsan the people here in Ateneo are completely insufferable. Well, some of them are.XP Buti na lang the people in my vicinity are super down-to-earth and nice. But some of them, ugh, bring to life the haughty, shallow, conyo little cockasses who tramp around school. (uy, I may be haughty sometimes, but only in jest!XP and i'm not little.:D) I swear I can't stomach any more than a day with them or I'll puke all my innards out.XP Grrrar.X0

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home