Saturday, March 26, 2005

Warning. Lots of "bloody fuck"s ahead.

Bloody fuck. Nakakainiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.XP

Inggy and I were all set to go jogging at school, kasama namin si daddy who was off to get the stupid computer that never actually worked in the first place sa apartment, and he was all, oooooooooh, yeah, I can dismantle this on my own, like what fucking rot, so anyway balak namin ni Inggy magjogging while he fiddled away and whatever, and holy fucking crap my heart was like all set to go jogging na and shit because I've been absolutely stagnant here in this FUCKING STAGNANT house for the past...I don't know...three days?? (I swear, this hole sucks you in and warps all sense of time.XP) So anyway, turns out we had to help daddy do his precious dismantling (kaya mag-isa, HA) and then when we were all set in the car I went like, o daddy, punta na tayong school! And he went, o para san? And I was like, where the hell has he been?? Duuude, didn't you get my message kanina pa sa house?? Didn't you get the jogging outfits we're wearing like right bloody now?? And then he just vroomed the car away and said, bukas na lang kayo magjogging, gising nang maaga tas sa Fort Boni. Like HELL that's ever going to come true. I can bet my bloody fucking LIFE we're not going bloody fucking ANYWHERE tomorrow. I'm bloody fucking ROTTING HERE. Look at the little sod, now comfortably plunked in front of the telly. Tas mamaya-maya it's straight off zoooooooom to bed, FUCK. Like all he ever does around the house is fucking SLEEP.XP

It doesn't need a great deal of imagination to try to imagine where I get my slothful, utterly unproductive and stagnating genes which I try OH SO HARD to combat...*sob*...I do, I do...but sometimes you just don't have the fucking MONEY and FREEDOM to GET BLOODY FUCKING AWAY...X0

O, it's Easter. Summer vacation. All that crap. And I BET YOU this household is going to die of fucking stagnation and is going to end up food for the roaches. Bloody FUCK.XP Thank GOD there's school. I've never been so grateful for school in my entire LIFE. GAAAAAAAAHHHHDDD. I absolutely HATE any and all sorts of vacation which entail me to park my butt HERE in the HOUSE. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHD.

I HATE THIS BLOODY FUCKING HOUSE!X0

Grrrraaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr.

...I wonder if it's that time of the month already kaya ako nagkakaganito. Hmmmm. But no, it's too early.

SHIT. Now what am I supposed to do here sa house???XP Jump rope maybe. Run up and down the bloody fucking stairs maybe. And create a great big fucking ruckus that maybe, just maybe will get these fucking slobs off their fucking fatasses.

..and hey, I warned you.

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Lyle said...

you're not alone, falqi. at least your slothfulness during the holy week wasn't self-imposed. i spent four whole days marinating in my dorm, watching LOCAL t.v. (my unit doesn't have cable, and i told myself i wouldn't veg out but no... i ran through a gilmore girls marathon and 2 seventh heaven marathons - and i don't even like seventh heaven), stuffing my face and sleeping 12 hours on average.
only, i kind of enjoyed it :)

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger AA said...

whooo... i miss jogging na rin. nanghihina na ako sa bahay sa kahihiga at kanonood ng tv.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home