Friday, March 25, 2005

Zoids! Zoids! and Zoids!:D

Gahhhh. I really do have too much time on my hands. Shit, I hate it here sa house, it has this horrible ability to make me feel like I'm stuck fast in the sinkhole of eternal gloom and doom.XP I swear. I can feel me stagnating already.XP My family is the most stagnant family of all.X0 Gahhhh.

Since I have way too much time on my hands, ayan tuloy, I ogled at and drooled over the Zoids at the website Jego gave me. (I blame you! You! You!XP wahahaha.) I now have a more concrete list of oodley prettyful Zoids that I shall acquire once the Central Bank lays off lollygagging around and finally gets around printing my millions.XP

(in no particular order other than the order in which i put 'em...hahaha labo.XD)
1. Ultrasaurus
2. Shadowfox
3. Madthunder
4. Saberlion
5. Liger Zero Phoenix
6. Rayse Tiger
7. Molga (actually, I had one dati. But someone ruined it.XP Hmmm, come to think of it, that someone ruined my Shield Liger too. Bloody little gremlin.XP)
8. Death Saurer
9. Sinker
10. Lightning Saix
11. Death Stinger
12. Liger Zero X
13. Seismosaurus
14. Energy Liger

Hahaha. I'm such a kid.XD (in so many ways, yes.:D)

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home