Sunday, April 03, 2005

Blah.

Hrm. Drattit. I know I had lots and lots to blog here but now that I'm here, um, wala na. Whoosh. Goes my brain.XP At wala na akong maisip iblog.o_0 This is sad. Really.

Had my braces tightened yesterday. Now I'm staring sadly at lunch. Kanina I stared sadly at breakfast. Using advanced methods of high-level deduction, I believe I shall be staring sadly at dinner tonight as well.XP I'm hungry.

Pero bilib ako kay kevin ha. Medyo lang.o_0 Had two teeth ripped outta him and he can still eat. MyGED.

I seem to have misplaced my jumprope.o_0 Looks like I'll have to use the spare invisible one.XP Doesn't do much in the way of coordination, though.

I really do think I had a lotta things I was planning to write here! Grf. Dangit. Ohwell.o_0

Oh, and Queena Lee-Chua apparently thinks I'm turning the Paulinian name around. Because usually, we Paulinians are known daw for humanities (coming from Queena, that simply means we SUCK at math.XD No, really. Our math curriculum SUCKS.) but no, I'm doing oh-so-excellently daw in ME.o_0 Apparently, someone didn't look at my Ma21 and 22 grades very properly.XP But oh, Queena knows me!:D Hurrah!:D

Good grievance. Can I stagnate anymore here in this household? I am sick and tired of the little brats pounding away on the PS2 day and night. Inggy's and my PS2, if I want to get tetchy about it. Which I am.XP Hrmf. One more week and say goodbye to our PS2 forever, brats!XP

Which reminds me. Need to come up with a new roomie pront0. Gahhh. Like as in by April 5 pront0. Which is like two days away. Gahhh.

I have absolutely nothing else I can think of to blog. Good grievance. Hence I shall vamoose.

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home