Monday, April 04, 2005

Crud.

Ohohoho. Boy, do I have an anecdote.

Yesternight Inggy and I were not-so-surreptitiously talking about getting our ears pierced for the second time. Needless to say, mommy went all ANO HINDI PWEDE ANG PANGET NG ITSURA NUN HINDI PWEDE so I went like, shrug, two years to go (cuz I'm 19. do the math.) and she said AY KAHIT NA HINDI TALAGA PWEDE KAHIT KELAN!! and her eyes went like bulging and everything. And I'm looking at her weirdly with my ohhhkay-like-you-have-a-say look.o_0

But no, that's only my intro.

Suddenly daddy ker-plops with a little explosion and rants on about ohhh, since dati pa nasteel na niya sarili niya to accept anything blah dee blah, na ngayon wala na siyang pakialam, kahit ano daw mangyari matatanggap niya, wala na siyang pake blah dee blah, and all sorts of shit that came spouting out very vehemently that you'd have to be really thick not to realize he has issues man ooooh that egocentric little sod I swear he can't be made to see reason because he is so wrapped up in his own world which he thinks revolves around himself (which it doesn't) and oh, he went on and on and on and went on about ohh, mas maganda na raw na mas maaga na kami maghiwalay the better blah dee blah, and then mummy goes 'di ba napakasama niyang sabihin sa anak? and daddy goes hinde mabuti nang ngayon pa lang sinasabi na! and then I mutter to Inggy, buti nga 'di tayo druggies e, which only meant hello, I'm a FUCKING GOOD GIRL, and then daddy goes SIGE, magdrugs kayo or whatever, are you daring me, wala akong pakialam! in this very intense way, and I was like whoa, chill out, I wasn't even talking to you, you sod.

Take note, he went all hey-ho because we talked about getting our ears pierced. Talk about issues, man. I dearly would've loved helping him sort himself out, but unfortunately he's way too far gone. Too egocentric and thinks he's bloody fucking right all of the time. What a loser.

Okay, I am not narrating this very well since obviously I'm still harboring pretty strong feelings about the whole affair. But no. I do not care.XP I do not care one whit anymore about the whole affair, hrumpf.

Anyway, suffice it to say that apparently my parents think we're hopeless cases and that we're too far gone to salvage even a wee bit of decency.XP Now they're making parinig na oh, they have three more to go to make it right (the three little pigs. erm, siblings.) SHURE, whatever. FUCK man, say whatever you want.XP

Jeebus, I didn't turn out that badly, did I? Did pretty decently, I should think...FUCKING HOUSE. And now I can't get out because I do not have a single peso to my name. Okay, that was exaggerating, I have about six bucks.o_0 Ohhhh crud I need comfort food.

For the record, what daddy said and everything else implied smarted. A little. Somewhere down there in the soft flesh of nerves inside my rock-hard enamel. (I'm talking about teeth here.) Fortunately, I brush my teeth and floss with a vengeance. Only a little ways to go before a root canal and it's good-bye, nerves.XP

Inggy thinks she's the black sheep of the family. But then she's really nice to the parents too, considering. I mean inside she's really kind to them. Understanding and everything. (At least during the time she made her scrapbook anyway.:D) Mum and dad don't really know what they're dissing and making duro to the ground. They're looking at the wrong black sheep.XP

Because I don't give a whit about them. The sooner I get out and make my own money and stand on my own feet, the better. It's all so CRUDDY to have to still depend on them for monetary purposes and shit. Thank you for the money, I'll send you a check in about five years.XP But as soon as I can, I'm walking away without a backward glance. Good riddance.:P

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home