Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My Summer Life.

Suddenly my summer is a whirlwind of activity, whoooo.:D AS IN.X0 classes from 7.30-12, which wouldn't be such a bad thing really if they weren't specifically Economics with a slavedriver teacher who believes our worlds revolve around his precious macroeconomics, Probability with a teacher who teaches stuff I can answer while juggling three balls in one hand (yesss I can't do that.XP But for now I can for exaggeration's sake.XP) which only means that when the departmental long tests come stomping around the corner I shall DIE, and of course, the cherry on top of the very big....umm... Starbucks Caramel Coffee Jelly, whoooooooo!...is the Seminar on Problem Solving Techniques under Queena Lee-Chua and Fr. Ben.XP Good grievance. If there ever was a class designed to make you feel like you had the IQ of a really backward specimen of tapeworm, boy oh boy, this was it.XP Huhuhu. AT LEAST! I know the Petal of the Rose!:D Ooooh that reminds me. I shall go get myself knighted by the Fellowship of the Rose.:D I'm not so incredibly stupid after all.:D

ANYWAY. To continue whining and griping over my summer sched, I have summer training MWF 1-5, ANI TTH 1.30-2.40, and ADSA volunteer work sprinkled in there somewhere.X0 Not that I'm really whining or griping, mind. I wouldn't drop any of my stuffs if I can help it.XP Besides, having loads of activity is MANNA FROM HEAVEN compared to the three weeks of absolute NOTHINGNESS back at home.X0 Gahhhhh. At least I feel purposeful, which is something I don't really feel very often, gahhh.XP

And of course, the highlight of my day, the quasi-chance to see RJ!:D Which is not very often and for only a limited time, huhuhu, because he turns into a pumpkin at the stroke of 6pm.X0 I could probably compute the probability (or even the probability of me computing the probability, hardeeharhar) but then I'm not very masipag, am I, and that makes me wonder what the holy hells am I doing in Math195G.1, because I unfortunately cannot muster the stamina to undergo thirteen straight effing hours of torture to get that singular high of solving a really disgusting problem whose answer nobody really cares about anyway and which you really won't be applying to your everyday life anytime soon. Good grief, I swear she should get a life.o_0 or a nice hobby, like counting clouds or something.XP Good grievance.X0

Yaaaaah, I must be off. Still have tons to do.XP Can you lot believe I am actually studying?? What in the holy blazes???XP Holy fuck, there isn't even a longtest anywhere in the immediate periphery and I am STUDYING. Oh wonderfulness.XP Aaaagh. Well, turrah.XP

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home