Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The artist within is hopefully not into its death throes yet.

Oooooooh bay-deeh-wehy. Inggy and I are attempting to fulfill the frustrated artists within by snazzing up the condo, hurrah.:D We're doing errrrrr minimalist aren't we?o_0 and light wood?o_0 with old rose and the obscure shade of green accents!:D With of course my prettyful geometric deviance wall.:D Oh we could put tatami mats and stuff all over the place!:D and those nice muted yellow squarish lantern thingies pleeees?:D

Ugh, square.o_0 That reminds me, I must attempt to answer our problem solving homework.XP However, the keyword is MUST.:D That doesn't necessarily mean I will, donnit?:D Ho dee ho.:D

Now I am off to look for something interesting.:D

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home