Sunday, May 08, 2005

Beware the Gremlin.

It speaks volumes of my colorful, jam-packed social life that I blog entry after entry here at five-minute intervals.XP Oh what a wonderful nightlife I have.XP I would've gone out and watched a movie, really I would, only I've been attacked by a sudden bout of thriftiness that even the mere thought of spending sends bucketfuls of icy guilt down my spine.XP Bleah. So I opt for the cheaper, 20 bucks-and-hour alternative here in the quiet little internet cafe. Oooooooh I am restless.

The Fully Booked branch in Gateway is OPEN now. Insert Ominous Sound. Ooooooooooh LORD I don't need to be psychic to know I'll be declaring bankruptcy sometime before the summer ends.X0 Haven't even bought any new clothes yet (for the past fifty years), waaaaaaaah. And to think I swore to myself (for the nth raised to infinity time) that, come the new schoolyear, I'll be Dignity, Elegance, Feminity, and Tranquility personified. That's DEFT. (Remove Elegance and add Austerity and that's DAFT for you.XP) I'll be floating around campus all immaculate and beatific, a far cry from the horrid, disheveled and utterly inelegant gremlin who presently has the gall to go walking around school under my name.XP

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home