Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Cough. Hack. Wheeze. Choke.

Strangely, being sick all by your lonesome self with absolutely no one (no one! at all!T_T) to cuddle and baby and take care of you (sniffle) isn't such a totally ratty buggeriffic experience after all.:D Why, it thoroughly tests your mettle is what it does.:D Now that I know that I can nurse myself through raging fever and horrible flu, why, I can do anything by myself, hurrah!:D Imagine plodding to the ref to get your medicines, drinking 'em down blah dee blah every six hours, changing your three layers of long-sleeved fluffy tops and jackets and taekwondo gis every now and then because you soak them full of sweat the first two minutes, changing the sheets for the same reason, magicking up food when cooking is a vague foreign concept and there is no food AT ALL except raisin in the fridge, and sweating through twenty-four hours of darkness and incessant coughing worthy of Raistlin Majere all by your lonesome self, when you have fever as hot as a blue-white star (that's the hottest right?:o) and your bones and joints are as freezing as um. whatever's the coldest.o_0 absolute zero, yeah.o_0 and you have the headache to beat all headaches and when you lift your head an inch from your sweat-soaked pillow it decides to take off by itself (the head, not the pillow) and go for a spin.X0

...so anyway my point is I HAVE SURVIVED.:D Wahoo! But now I'm still sick. Hehehe I suck.XD Mum says I look like Tisika(?), whatever that is. Sabi niya basta raw may TB.:o Oh great I have tuberculosis.X0

...........

My hands are shivering all over the place. I don't know why.o_0 I haven't had one drop of coffee.:o Good lordy.:o

...........

Hmm. Still mulling over what to get for my free elec.:o

...........

Dude what's up with my fucking hands??o_0 I usually have the hands of a neurosurgeon.:o

............

What do I get for my free elec please please please??? Free elecs suck.XP I don't know what to get, waaaaaaaah. I am an indecisive spineless little mole. Yes, mole. That little black round thing on your face. What, it doesn't have a spine, does it??XP

............

Cough. Hack. Wheeze. Choke.X0 That's basically my present life in four words.:D I can even whittle it down to one: coughhackwheezechoke.:D Oh I am witty.:D

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home