Saturday, May 14, 2005

Fully Booked, the place of my doom.:D

Oh I forgot to post one bit of nice news.:D Went to Powerplant nga 'di ba with the real-world accounting group...haha we looked like a unicellular organism of yuppies, yuck...XD ANYWAY I went to Fully Booked and apart from the drooling over the books part (which is a given, anyway) I bought two nice new sketchpads.:D Or you could think of them as two nice new large blank notebooks, wheeee.:D I ADORE bound crisp blank sheets of paper.:D They are my fetish.:D I adore them utterly.:D I collect them and sometimes in the middle of the night I furtively take them out and admire them one by one and run my hands down the nice parchment and sigh in complete contentment.:D

Oh I want new clothes.:(

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home