Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hahaha Imma Bitch.XP That's HIB for short.

Ohoho what fun. I accidentally pulled the plug here in the cafe, and my computer as well as the two flanking mine conked into nothingness.:D Buti yung isa si Ingga, no problems there, aren't you a sweet forgiving dear?:D Pero the guy to my left was throwing a silent tantrum when he was turning his PC back on, haha. As in pounding on the keypads and everything.:P Well, sorry siya, I am NOT in a very sorry mood today. Quite the contrary, I am in a very hissy pissy bitchy mood today.:D Die, bitch.:P Gusto mo ng away??? Bring it on!XP I shall pull your steaming intestines from your writhing body and coil them round your head and choke you to even higher stages of death. Beeeeets.:P

Fuck man, what an annoying little boy. Stop fiddling with your stupid webcam and your monitor. Shit, are you on drugs or something?? Airhead.:P

Am supposed to be studying for Eco. Okay fine I will. But I am in a very pissy mood. I believe I shall need lots of comfort stuff. Like food and coffee and such material things. Yes I am a very materialistic girl. So what.:P

-----

Bye bye Marco.:'( I didn't even get to see you, much less hug you good-bye.:(

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home