Monday, May 02, 2005

Hohoho useless post.:D

I...am...craving for C2 right now, hurrah.:D Oooooooh I have not any research paper proposals for my wonderful (note my gritted teeth) Macroeconomics teacher.XP Bleah.XP Somehow I've managed to adjust a bit more to my workload the past week, or maybe it was simply because my sinat bouts allowed me to take the afternoons off, whoopdeedoo!:D Hurray for weak constitutions!:D

Blah dee blah dee blah. So many things to say, yet they all slip away happily once I (finally) park my ass in front of a reasonably working computer with a reasonably working DSL connection.:D Happy dappy doo.:D

I know I have nice serious stuff to blog about, like the stuff we discussed oh-so-nicely in Dappy's house when we (finally again) got together...well, I got together with them, since I wasn't there the last time, teeheehee...anyway, nice serious stuff, about parents and stuff. Almost made me feel like I should have another go at repairing the parent-child relationship.:D Harharhar. Sure.:D

Oooooooh C2. I definitely want a C2.XD

And mummy is very naughty. Yes she is. Yes she is. Snooping into other people's folders, tsk tsk tsk. Bad. Especially when those folders contain nicely incriminating pictures of yours truly, oh no, very bad, very bad indeed. Tsk tsk tsk.:P

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home