Sunday, May 08, 2005

Launchcast is my friend.:D

Weepy, weepy over Love Songs on the Launchcast.:( Good grief I am a walking water bucket.XP This entire day I have done nothing but sleep, stare off into space (or into my Prob book, both amount to the same thing anyway) and generally feel all around weepy.X0 I should NEVER be left alone, good grievance.XP This can only mean one thing. Hormones, hormones, hormones. (oh how convenient it is to be a woman and chalk everything up to omnipresent omnipotent hormones.:D) Hihihi. Nevertheless, the time of the month is nearly upon my doorstep...o_0 Yiii. Oh that reminds me, have to return those vcds we borrowed last Friday. STILL haven't watched Doll Master, and that is because I am a frickin' lousy coward all alone in my yellow-lighted condo.o_0 Yiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Ohmilord just read about a UP prof who proved Andrew Wiles' proof of Fermat's Last Theorem false...:o Hohoho, what perfect timing, since kakasalamuha lang namin kay Andrew Wiles (under the stage name Daniel Keane) and all his wonderful adventures in the exciting fantasy world of his dusty little attic with such strange fantastic creatures such as long-dead self-centered mathematicians, who labor for many years to fulfill their quests of proving obscure theorems and who all break into song at the slightest provocation.:D Mind, I liked that kooky little musical. (A musical about math, isn't it wonderful?XD) Pierre de Fermat was the kookiest by far.:D

Anyhow, what Edgar Escultura, UP Prof in question, was actually refuting was not Andrew Wiles' proof per se, but hwow, something totally basic and foundational, the real number system...o_0 Can you lot believe that two of its axioms are actually false?o_0 Fantastic, like wow. (The trichotomy axiom and completeness axiom, he says. And I go, say whut? not because I am completely flabbergasted and appalled that the whole seemingly solid foundation upon which my feet have been planted for the past many long years has given a violent shudder, but because hihihi, I don't even know what the trichotomy and completeness axioms are. Hihihi. I'm so smart.XD)

Anyway. 'Nuff of that.:D Back to happy things.:D Ooooooh nice love songs.:D Such a sap I am when in hormonal overdrive.XP

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home