Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Me and the business world apparently don't jive.XP








Your Birthdate: September 11

Your birth on the 11th day of the month makes you something of a dreamer and an idealist.

You work well with people because you know how to use persuasion rather than force.

There is a strong spiritual side to your nature, and you may have intuitive qualities inherent in your make up, too.



You are very aware and sensitive, though often temperamental.

Although you have a good mind and you are very analytical, you may not be comfortable in the business world.

You are definitely creative and this influence tends to make you more of a dreamer than a doer.



Unfortunately there is more than a grain of truth here.XP Fine, a whole friggin' coastline of it.XP I'm not really cut out for the business world, no I'm not, huhuhu. Yes I'm smart (and not just bookish smart but intuitively analytically abstractly smart as well, oooooooh I love myselfXD) but ooooooh I so HATE the rat race and I so HATE the fast life and I so HATE petty competition waaaaaaah I want to die.XP I just want to live in a nice cool peaceful mountain in an uber lovely house with beautiful minimalist lines and soft glowing muted colors and oooooooh lots of split levels because I just LOVE split-levels oooooooh I love them to death, ooooooh happiness.XD ...and then I'll make graphic novels all day. Waaaaaaah. I hate business. I hate the corporate world. I hate my course. Huhuhuhuhu. Whatever the hell I am doing here, I don't know.X0 (Well actually I do. It's a simple matter of me being pragmatic enough to realize that I cannot live prettily inside my head on my dreams alone and that I have to go back to the real world every now and then. Which entails munny, munny, and lotsa munny.XP Huhuhuhu my escapist tendencies cannot be given free reign, waaaaaaah.X0)

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home