Sunday, June 12, 2005

Bouncy again.:D

Hmmm. Will be taking a bath in a few.:D Yes I will make myself pasma and make all my hand veins stand out.:( But we will be going out and watching a movie tonight (last time I checked we still were anyway.:P) and what is that movie?? Mr and Mrs Smith, yeah! Time to drool over Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie again, whooo!:D Yes I watched it na. So what.:D Bonding again with mum and inggy. Been a while, uh-huh.

Bought uberloads of stuff pala kahapon for the condo, yay.:D Condo will look like proper home now.:D A little telly here, a little PS2 there...and badabing, badaboom!:D Oooh and bought new undies din. I sewed cute little buttons on them kanina so I'll know which ones are mine.:D Love buttons. Love undies.:D Hmmmm shall have to buy uberlots more.:D

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home