Sunday, June 19, 2005

F is for Finance. F is for Fuck.

I cannot take much more of this!X0 Majority of this weekend has been sadly dedicated to trudging through my abominable finance book, and it has left me feeling weak and helpless.X0 I swear to god I am as DRAINED as a drained thingy.X0 Like an exsanguinated hapless vampire victim.X0 Sadness. And I still have one more effing chapter to go!X0 Fuck Finance.X0 Bleh.

I want to strangle our finance teacher in ways no man (or woman (or witch)) has ever been strangulated before since the dawn of time and witch-burning.XP Goddaym that woman has serious bore issues. I swear the military and the more ironhanded (and underhanded) of our police may have more use for her in, say, innovative new torture tactics.XP Say, put her in an isolated padded cell with the worst of criminals and spies and let her drone on by herself (ensuring of course that the criminal/spy is safely disabled from any and all means of strangling her himself and thus liberating himself from the impending doom) and voila! Foolproof! No more crime, and the Philippines will actually have a fighting chance against the massive international secret networks.XD

Architecture is love.:D Architecture is fun.:D I am SO glad I didn't force myself to take some unutterably boring ME-related free elec that could've been counted for a minor degree. No, sirree. None of that no more for me.XP Architecture is probably the only class I will love this sem. And philo prolly. And history too. Ohlookatthat, all of them aren't MAJOR subjects. Harrumph. In the meantime, I want to chuck all my major subjects out the window.XP Bleh. Oh well. Sayang ang dalawang taong ginugol sa ME. Sayang ang perang DAPAT LANG na magugugol ko pag graduate ko with an ME degree. Harrumpf.

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home