Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Halloa!:D

Bite-sized attempts at philosophizing while whiling (yes, it's not my very best english:P) away my time (and boredom) while jogging:

The world is no place for those who wish to remove themselves from it.:D (no duh. 'di ko na maalala ang lightning-fast thought processes ko na nag-culminate sa nuknukan ng kalalimang kabanaagang ito.o_0)

---

May tanong ako. Gusto ko lang biglang malaman. 'Di ba tayo nagsimula sa isang cell, tas nag-mitosis et cetera hanggang maging blastula eklat et cetera hanggang lumaki na tayo into a humongous unicellular organism? E 'di ba made up of atoms din tayo?:o E 'di ba atoms are uhhh anong tawag dun, um, indivisible?:o Paano 'yun? Nais kong mapagtanto ang kasagutan sa itong palaisipang nakapapagpabagabag sa aking mumunting utak.

---

Hm. Perhaps there are no limitations. But if there aren't, then the horizons are too limitless, too expansive, and the far ends of the sky, rather than being unseeable, are all too evident in their depthlessness. Then the need for limitations thus arises; for only by setting limitations and surpassing each one in turn can we measure how far into the gaping, frightful endlessness with its infinite possibilities we have gone. (naisip ko ito noong iniisip ko kung may limit ba tuhod ko. Hm. Mukhang according to me, wala!:D Hohoho.)

---

I am absolutely BORED with my current life.:P The days are so short and I don't do anything at all significant for the betterment of my life. Curse this wretched school, hohoho. (ohyes, you've all heard this rant before. You may safely skip to the next paragraph to spare yourself a good degree of infernal whining.) Sana kung mga isa o dalawang subject na lang kailangan kong kunin, hurrah.:D So I can waste my time doing absolutely useless things like read all I want (used to read at lightning speed), draw all I want (used to draw pretty good...actually I still draw pretty good, haha vain), write all I want (oh damn. I don't write as good as I could potentially be anymore. Bleh.) and go to lots of different places and have lots of adventure.:D Alas. My reading is limited to, ugh, my utterly horrid Finance book and my abysmally wretched Stat book. (who am I kidding? haven't even so much as cracked it open yet!XP)

But let us move on.:D Time management, why, that is key.:D The problem is, things are falling too neatly into a nice little routine. Blah blah blah. Where is the excitement? The spontaneity? The thrill of the unknown?XP (pero as of today I have one hundred and twenty bucks to last me 'til the end of the week, at yung twenty mawawala pa dahil pambayad ko dito sa internet, so wala rin, hahaha.) Oh well. Something exciting is bound to happen. Ahem. Significant cough to the Great Doler of Fun and Dancing to People's Lives, whoever he/she/it may be, hem hem.

Hoo hay. I am off to have a nice little shower and finish my novel. I ADORE Sherlock Holmes. Can I just say. Madly infatuated with him is what I am.XD Nighty.:D

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home