Saturday, June 18, 2005

Hum.

Hay. First week of school done and already I've sprouted not one, not two, but three stress pimples.:o With another one on the way. Hyuk, parang anak.XD

Mygulay. I must now have insane amounts of discipline which I had hitherto not known to exist within the bowels of my unconscious self. And almost an psychotic adherence to my schedule, ergo time management.X0 SMEG sem and training for the national team do not mix.X0 Goodbye, all other extra-curricular activities. Goodbye, social life.:D Hihihi.

Well. Truth be told, I fear that yet again I find myself totally out of my depth. Waaaaah. I don't want this to be Korea all over again.XP I'm not ready to be a national (gulp) representative of my martial art.:o That entails a certain (very high:D) degree of mastery and a lot of years to really let it seep into me heart, mind, and soul. Sa Korea nga I was like huhuhu, wtf am I doing here.:( Hum. Oh well. Yuh, the Seagames is a once-in-a-errr-very-long-time opportunity, so yes, I will do my best. And yes, SMEG sem is also a once-in-my-lifetime opportunity, so I suppose I'll also do my best in THAT. Huhuhu. Stress shall settle down upon me like thick layers of dust accumulated over the centuries in the deepest recesses of...wherever.:o

Speaking of that. Hum. Must make my schedule. Yes yes. Must adhere to it too. Yes yes. Will train later too. Yes yes. Might as well study too. Yes yes.

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home