Sunday, August 14, 2005

Happiness is in a shopping bag.:D

Finally. After enough years have passed for the dinosaurs to make a return of the comeback part II revived again, I am finally able to blog again.:D Oh happiness.XD

Ohmy. Had almost forgotten the sheer euphoric high that only shopping and throwing away heapfuls of moneyy in order to acquire material things that increase my material wealth as well as up my material happiness and thus reinforce the materialisticness of my materialistic nature can give.XD Wahoo!:D Bought an absolutely gorgeous blazer that is absolutely sexy with only a bra underneath.:D (and pants, of course, and undies, wtf are you thinking??:o naughty, naughty.) Abs, here I come!XD Wahoo! And a prettyful dress.:o Me, wearing a dress!:o Can you imagine?:o I was going to buy absolutely sexy lingerie, but alas, the blazer had me pinned mercilessly under its utterly suggestive no matter how non-sentient gaze.:D Teeheehee.

Hmmm. If I subsist on canned tuna every week, I can save enough money to buy new clothes every weekend!:D Love.

Harrumpf, but I want to go bookshopping in booktopia.:o Nagkaroon ng booksale sa may dela costa last week, and I positively drooled.X0 Drool drool drool.X0 But one book is about equal to a new pair of pants or a new top, give or take a few hunnerds.X0 Utter sadness.

I shall have to choose between being a fabulously well-read frump or being a fabulously made-up emptyhead.X0 Oh, what a quandary. Well, if I don't eat I suppose I can be a fabulously well-read and fantastically made-up anorexic.:D

Speaking of that, people've been saying I'm growing thin. Ohno. (is that right? Growing thin?:o Or is it supposed to be, like, shrinking thin?:o Oh what a puzzle.) Ohmy. That is not the goal. The goal is buffness. Yahoo!

No time, no time, no time at all.:o I am juggling too many things.:o Hmmm. Already I've discarded the less important things, like my social life.XP Well, things aren't crumbling around me just yet.:D Hoom hoom.:D

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home