Monday, September 05, 2005

Lah dee dah.

After twenty-five thousand long years, whoooo.

To sum up this coming week:
Monday: Finance LT. Just finished. Already have siguro bawas 2-4 points. Fuckity.
Tuesday: Report sa archi. Haven't done it yet. Am absolutely brilliant.
Wednesday: Problem set sa Stat. FUCK.
Thursday: Finance case. Bleargh.
Friday: OR LT3. Lord, kill me now.:P

Happiness. Oh, happiness. Happiness is a choice.

AHEM.

YAHOO! I am happy.:D

But seriously, I truly believe that I have finally reached a (somewhat) higher plane of existence where people actually do not give a gecko's ass about their grades!:D Hurrah! I have transcended.:D Transcendental am I.:D

Hrrr. Still, I do wish matapos na ang sem.:D Which, incidentally, passed by like a flitty flying ghost.:o I did not feel SMEG sem at all.:o Seriousness.:o Well, maybe a weenie little bit, but it went like zshooooooooom and I barely felt it at all.:o Or maybe I'm becoming old. Rats.:P


theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

US Patent Office Scammers
An entity or person issuing a document, for example, a "certificate," allegedly by the Chief Financial Officer of the United States Patent and Trademark Office for payment of USPTO fees and lawyer fees is NOT ...
Interesting ….. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
vonage the broadband phone service company

 

Post a Comment

<< Home