Friday, March 17, 2006

Hum dee hum.

one more week and everything's over. ...รถ

...and I get that tiny little nagging feeling at the back of my mind again.

that somehow, when I'm not chug-a-lugging Red Bull/Lipovitan/Bacchus (which really SUCKS, as I may already have mentioned :D), juggling x projects/papers/deadlines at the same time with x inversely proportional to t, time allotted, I can't escape that tiny, empty feeling.

Right now I'm not really doing anything. Well, I should be doing something, but it isn't something I can't cram until later. So in short, I'm a bit relaxed, if you can call it that. A breather in the hectic, repetitive, meaningless little life of me. Too relaxed that thoughts have too much space in my head to bounce around and echo into a silent cacophony, nagging, nagging, nagging.

...it's too quiet.

there is nothing to do. nothing to occupy the time of this anonymous little drone so she can stop entertaining a myriad little thoughts.

mundane. mundane. mundane.

boring. boring. boring.

hum dee hum. there must be SOMETHING to look forward to.XP

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home