Monday, March 06, 2006

Is it ME?ö Is it really MEEEE?ö

...wow.

I am actually in my blog.ö (gasp)

...Such novelty!ööö

Nice to have some novelty before I DIE.XP (Persona A: Ah, I see your flair for the dramatic has not been diminished by time, Izzy. Persona B: Oh yes, quite, quite.)

MyGOD. Almost two (or is it three now?ö) straight weeks of running on an average of three hours of sleep and judicious amounts of Lipovitan/Red Bull/Bacchus (Bacchus sucks, btw. It made me drop right to sleep.:P HUMF.) is KILLING me.X0 My mental faculties have become sluggisher and sluggisher. ...No, wait, I think they've finally stopped.o_0 How sad.

I have discovered that I take naturally to Marketing as a fish to a pond. Well, at least when I have my complete set of mental cogs anyway.:P Unfortunately, Marketing 101 is KILLING me.XP Being both editor AND artist takes rather a toll on the brain juices.:P Creating ideas (as opposed to moving nice little numbers around) is not so madali, thankyouverymuch.:P

Oh well. Yun lang. It is OVAH.

Now I must move on, as I have 6+ philosophical reviews to make before Thursday. OMFG. Wait, that didn't cut it. OHMYFUCKINGGYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

LORD. I should like to DIE right now. NO WAIT. I actually don't want to die right now, thankyew. Figure of speech, you see.:D Shet, kanina nga when I was falling asleep I had this totally scary sensation of my chest closing in and I couldn't draw breaths anymore I felt like I was FUCKING DYING.ööö Scary shyeeeeeeeeet mehn. 'Di ko lam kung bangag o antok o wasted lang ako or if I was simply teetering across the border of sleep and consciousness but it felt so REAL (ilang beses pa nga nangyari kasi I was testing kung one-time thing lang siya.ö But NO. Everytime I would *almost* fall asleep I'd feel that HORRIBLE HORRIBLE feeling.X0

OHWELL again.:P My chest hurts. Well, twinges lang naman.:P NO MORE RED BULL FOR YOU IZZY.:P BAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

I HATE not being able to train and go to the gym.X0 I feel horrible, wretched, maputla, unfulfilled.XP Kanina when I dropped by training it was almost like a physical ache when I saw the people in reds sa Covcorts mula sa malayo. (cheesy?:P ohwell.:P) WAAAAAAAAAAH.

I do not like this lifestyle at all.:P I am never going to compromise my other priorities like this when I get to work.:P (well, I'll try my darnedest not to anyway.XP) But if work turns out to be like this, I'm going to hafta go look for another one.XP SO THERE.XP

ACTUALLY, nagpprocrastinate lang ako dahil may lecheng theo paper pa akong kailangang gawin na DUE BUKAS OMFG.ö 10 EFFING PAGES OMFG.öö Not to mention those stupid banes of my existence, those HORRRRRR-rible philo reviews!XP WAAAAAAAAAAAH. Die. Die. Die.

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home