Monday, May 29, 2006

...:D

Cold water. Cold water. Cold water has been dumped nicely down my back. ....hoooo. I am now nicely sober again.

No need for S.T.A.S.H. no more.

Hihihihi.

Um. I am down in the dumps. (and that is when I am most giddy. hence.) Dumps. Dumps. Dumpted. Dumpster. Dumpy. Dumpty.

Oh, the mudanity that is life. The purposelessness that is life.XP I don't want to go back to school to toil and slave to get my piece of Ye Ole Posterity Pie. Le Sigh.

I. Am. Fed. Up. I. Am. Tired. I. Want. A. Vacation. Even if I have to take that damned vacation BY MYSELF, ohfuckity.

HEY. Great idea!:DDD Hmmmm. Why don't I?:DDD Hrmmmmm. Like I could just duck out into a hotel somewhere over the weekend while I'm still rich.:DDDD HMM! Idea is what this is!:DDD

...Hm! Great! Now I have a nice little short-term goal to look forward to so I can take my eyes off the glaring emptiness that is my future.

theHERETICisIN.

o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home