Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hum.

Well. It's been a while.:D

It's one of those chronic once-you-start-stopping-to-blog-you-go-on-stopping-blogging kind of things.:D Hum.

Well. 5 weeks down here in Singapore and gee, time flies really fast [when you're having fun XP]. I think we must've exhausted the major tourist-y spots here in the first three weeks, so now we're down to trundling around to these-and-them night spots (and believe you me, there's about enough to fill a weensy little teacup the size of weensy little Singapore.XP). But is okay.:D

"Hi. - Jaryd" >> may nagpapacute.:p

Actually, a nice and staid little life isn't so bad. It's no fun anyway here if you try to do it without the right people.:p The Indian interns are all whoooo, party-party-party-bar-bar-bar, but somehow it doesn't even prick my interest.:p Hoooo, bata.:p I am content with ice cream in the wee hours of the morning, thankyouverymuch.:D

Grmf. Work has hit a bit of a rut.XP I was kind of on a roll the past month so sealing away the nasty, potentially emotional bits of my personal life in cryogenic freeze was easy 'nuff.:D But now.:D I. Am. Happily. Not. Doing. ANYTHING.:DDD Wheeeee.:D

--hrmf. Must be off in a wee bit. LT dinner thingamajig. Bye-ooo.:D

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home