Wednesday, May 24, 2006

...Shit.

SHIT. SHI-effing-IT.XP

(Just got my grades is what I meant to say.)

Fuck. I'm such a loser.XP First-class all the way, whoooo.

Harrumpf. Kaya ko pa kayang gumawa ng himala't hilain 'to all the way up there back to cum laude again?:s MyGod, I do so suck. Why can't I be magaling math-y things??:p Bleh.

Ohwell. A miniscule blow to my [fragile] ego. Argh. But. There is so much more to life than grades. And I, who have expressed such potent and vehement disregard for the worth of grades in general--particularly when attached to a person's worth--should actually stop being a hypocrite and start walking the walk I'm...er....talking.o_0 ANYHOW.

Shet. I want ice cream. 7/11 so far away. (six minute walk. I'm tamad.)

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home