Saturday, June 03, 2006

Le sigh.

A very idyllic Saturday. I slept for 16 hours, hohoho. I feel like a polar bear (hihihi it's an intern joke. An intern-al joke, get it??XD Hwahwahwahwa!XD) even if it's Saturday. Final presentation on Tuesday. That's, like, 3 days from now.

........

OMFG IT'S THREE EFFING DAYS FROM NOW!!ööö

Hahaha. Must. Work. Must. Work.

I shan't complain or anything though. All this "ang hirap ng work ko," "di, mas mahirap work ko!", "suerte ka nga eh, yung akin..." gets kinda old after some time.:p

So. Para matapos na. I blithely declare.

I have the easiest project of 'em all.:p

* * * * *

Hmmm. Biglang may tournament pala June 23-25. Shet.X0 Ohno. Cram training is what it is.XP Yaaaaah.

If I could describe my life right now, I'd just draw a blank. No, literally. Life then becomes much easier when you take it one day at a time, and take no notice at all of that wide glaring chasm of despair and doom and endlessness that is the rest of my life.XP Plod along. Plod along. Life's not worth living 'til you're actually living. And I'm not living right now.XP

Hmmm. Will this corporate world work with me, I wonder?o_0 Lalo na if by some cosmic joke P&G actually offers me work here pa in Singapore. Trundle along. Trundle along.

Lovely harp music here. What I wouldn't give just to let myself float away to the sounds of strings and woodwinds. Violins. Harps. Flutes. Float away. Float away.

If anybody has got a terrific idea on what could actually make life life, look me up please. In the meantime I shall be plodding along. Trundling along. Floating away. One day at a time.

............

Oh dear. I told myself I was going to make a happy blog entry this time.XP Oh well.XP

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home