Saturday, July 08, 2006

...It's 0216.:D

Hmm. How queer. I know I have a relatively lighter load this year in terms of extra-curricular commitments, not to mention 'di na SMEG sem (pero sabagay hebigat talaga 'tong 4th year 1st sem, but oh come on, 3rd pa lang...!XP) but somehow.:o 3rd week pa lang and I'm already calling up the energy reserves that I didn't know I had from the innermost recesses of god-knows-where.o_0 Hohoho. Haven't been to training or to the gym at all this week.XP Bleh. I will definitely go Moro tomorroh.:D (hohoho.) I swear I lose muscles by the bucket if I stop training for even a week.XP Grrrr. How am I ever going to attain supreme levels of buff-ness at this rate?o_0 Hohoho. And to think! Mas nakakapag-gym pa ko sa Singapore, and super gabi pa at that. Hmmmm. Come to think of it, nakakayanan ko yung ganung klaseng sched (wake up at 8.00, gumulong gulong sa kama, bangon at 8.45, go to work at 9.10, arrive at 10, go home at 6-7, gym at 8, dinner at 11, tambay/internet/nood TV hanggang 1/2/3, tulog, wake up at 8.00...) but now.o_0 Hum. School is so much more tiring than work.XP

Hohoho. I remember quite vividly while I was in Singapore na I grumbled a bit na ayoko nang bumalik sa school, primarily because it's so darn unlucrative!XP (wahaha I got drunk with money, moneymoneymoneymoooooneeeeeeeeey!XDDD) Plus. I somehow got the thought stuck to my craw na lahat ng pinag-aaralan at ginagawa sa school ay senseless when you go out into the real world and do real work and stuff. As in, all that theo/philo/ls/chuvaness will fade away into the winds and will leave you wondering, "...eyng? huh?"

But here and now, back in school, I'm thinking, what the hey. School's great!:D I've been given a new lease in...uh...school.o_0 (How lame.o_0) College is great!:D There's nothing quite like it in the world. You get to be an adult and not-so-much-of-an-adult at the same time. Ohshit I feel so old.X0 Like seriously. I haven't gotten it into my head that I'M AN EFFING SENIOR just yet.XP In less than a year, why, I'll be going out into the world to make me fortune, aye! (wow parang ang layo ng pupuntahan ko, hahaha.) It's not really that big of a transition, actually, but maybe it is. (ooooooookay that didn't make sense.XP But it's 2.00 in the morning and I have all the right in the world not to make sense.:P)

Errr. Do I have a point here?o_0 Oh, Theo 141 is great.:D Couple that with CSR (uy biglang naging active sa org!XP), Philo 104, and a coupla other things that I know are there but I just can't remember at the moment because the Extra Joss still hasn't fully kicked in yet) and you finally get the feeling that hey, I can finally quit with all this oh-I-feel-depressed-all-the-time thingamajigger that's apparently been plaguing me for the past x months (just take a sweeping glance at my blog! It's so sad!XP) Because!:D It's high time to stop moping and groping about very self-centered issues.:D Why, the world does not revolve around me!:D (well, sure it does, but you get my point.:D)

Hmmm. In the wee hours of the night is perhaps where I can finally get closer to Ye Grande Purpose.:D Biglang nag-pop sa mind ko na lang tuloy yung memory when we were going back home from S'pore. Sobrang ganda ng view from the plane when you look down on the wee little islands of the Philippines. Wala lang. I'm trying to get my brain to wax philosophical at this point but. It's. Giving. .............uuuuuUp.XD Shit.:D

Ohyougetthepoint.:D Kunwari na lang I ended this entry by saying something really witty and deep.:DDD Thankyooooooooooooooo.:D

theHERETICisIN.

o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home