Sunday, July 30, 2006

Revelation No. 46

...I believe I may just have stumbled upon something.

A revelation of sorts.

I present several facts for your consideration:

1. I mope and fuse into the bed when I don't have anything to do (...something which started to make itself manifest as early as my gradeschool years. Summer vacation, oh what a quandary.)

2. After which I start praying for something to do. (Ironic, since I fancy myself a Lazy Ass.)

3. I get really irritated when I feel that my time is wasting away, dribbling into nothingness when I could've been spending it being productive. Like oh.
a. Being forced to walk really slowly along the nature walk because some friggin' farts decided they were swapped at birth with garden snails, goddaym it man!
b. Being stuck at meetings that seem to want to test just how infinite old Father Time can stretch his poor-ass beard, and where nothing gets done anyway and everyone just sits around blabbering
c. This is all actually a bit of a hypocrisy because I have this particularly resilient habit of rolling around my bed for hours on end doing absolutely nothing at all. Harharhar.

4. When a whole day goes by and I didn't do squat, I go to bed feeling very unfulfilled and unproductive.

5. When a whole day goes by and I did do diddly, I go to bed feeling plump and pleasant.

6. I'm juggling A LOT of things right now. Wait, lemme say that again: A LOT OF THINGS.


7. I feel sorta kinda pumped. Motivated. Frazzled, yes. But more...alive.

Thus.

Conclusion #1: I get pumped when I have a lot of things to do.
Conclusion # 2: The more things I have to do, the more pumped I get.

....and

The Greatest Conclusion Of Them All:
OhMyGod I Am A Workaholic.

Lordy. This clashes mighty heavily with my weltanschauung. Because. I have apparently been laboring under the delusion that I was Lazy-Ass Bum Personified.

.....................ohmygyaaaaaaaaaaad.

theHERETICisIN.

o come, all ye faithful.