Sunday, July 23, 2006

Walang Pasok! Whoo!

No Classes tomorrow!:D Huzzah!:D

Hmmm. Pero parang wala pa akong nagagawang homework whatsoever. Lalo na for tuesday. Ay shet may long test pala sa polsci sa thursday, hahaha. And all my stuff are back at the condo pa.:s Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

......................

Had my hair cut last week. No biggie, it looks exactly like my old hair, only...shorter.XD Hawhaw.

Had my left eye checked yesterday. Apparently the cells of my cornea had been summarily sloughed off (thus exposing the nerve underneath) by, oh, me rubbing my eye with my contacts still on. Haw. Good lesson for All Ye Bearers of Contact Lens.:D It hurt like a little bitty piece of shit.XP But now is okay, since those cornea cells apparently regenerate veeeeeeeery quickly. And on their own too, the dependable little dears.:D

.....................

Flipped through a magazine (forgot which) while I was getting my hair cut. Shet ang ganda ni Heart.:P The boy in me says, "shet ganda ni Heart!" The girl in me says, "shet bat ang ganda ni Heart??!"

.....................

Ang sarap matulog sa ulan.:D ........errrrrrrr I don't mean sa ulan sa ilalim mismo ng ulan na tipong nauulanan ka and stuff. Pero pwede rin.

.....................

Went to a gay stand-up comedy bar. Hawhawhaw sobrang funny.XP Discovered I had unprecedented levels of crassness (bentang benta lahat ng jokes which would've made some people wither and die). Harharhar! Sobrang funny!XD HAHAHA! Limang garapon! Hahaha! (okay now that part konti lang makakagets.:D) Panalo talaga!XD Balik tayo mga kids!:D

.....................

Humdeehum. Mummy made Inggy and me midnight snacky sandwiches.:DDD And coffee.:DDD Love.:DDD I love it here sa house.:DDD Wheeeeeeeeee.

.....................

Seven............days............... Seven..........days...................!! Seven daaaaaaaaaaaaaays and someone will be back here in my arms.:DDDDDDDDDDDDD (technically. Eight days pala. Dahil nasa immersion pa ko.:p Farmers! Whooooooooo!:D)

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One good comment deserves another, I suppose. Ah, August was the last time you posted? Busy, I guess. Haha "5 garapon!" that was the weirdest joke of the night.

Hope to hear more of your wierdness when you have time.

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home