Sunday, August 06, 2006

.................Shit lang.

ugh.

hell week. finally. over.XP

..........ugh, it was mortifying.

Damn man, I know I should let bygones be bygones and all that, but ugh. Shitty shit. How mortifying. StratMark I mean. Okay lang siguro sana kung naging tagapindot na lang ako ng powerpoint or something, vis-a-vis being the frontrunner of what could ostensibly called the most blah presentation of the five.XP Sabi nga ni Ingga, parang ginawa lang ng kung sino.X0 Ugh. Mortifying. All the more because my close friends were there man.XP Mortifying. I was so happy seeing Koodei and Dappy there (but at the same time cringing kasi man, how great was our presentation?XP) tapos Koodei goes pa, "Izzy! Galing galing! The best speaker!" and inside I went, ohgod I am mortified.) Ingga and mummy were talking pa daw, sabi ni mummy (upon seeing the other groups' powerpoint) "waw, galing naman niyan, kaya ba ng Ateneo yan?" And Inggy goes, "duh mom, hintayin mo lang yung kay Izzy!"

Ugh. Mortifying.

I could've done so much better man. Audiovisuals are supposed to be my forte.XP As in the whole she-bang.

I wanted to curl up and die.XP

Yes, of course, Ateneo is ironclad strategy-wise. Pero hindi ito strategy contest.XP (tip to the future contestants man.) Sabing dapat tapos na yung strategy one week before pa lang eh.XP

Which brings me to my next bone to pick. And I'm picking this with our beloved dean.XP

At the end of our presentation we trudged back to our assigned locker room, tas marinig-rinig naming umalis na pala si Rudy (didn't bother talking to us na, ganun ba kapangit yung amin?) and then sabi ng isa kong groupmate na medyo ang sablay naman nun, bakit ganun? I was like, hey, whatever, no biggie. But then reflecting upon it after some time, I got to thinking, damn. What the hell?? Is this the kind of leader I want to follow? I was never a SOM person (recently nga lang ako nakatuntong ever sa dean's office) and now it seems my instincts (though I could never articulate them properly) were right. Shit man. Cut your losses na ba 'to?? Walang CSRP! (sorry haha)

And to think! I place upon him the prime responsibility for us not being able to move past the stategy phase.XP Mygod. Walang ginawa kundi gawing pulido nang pulido nang super-dee-duper-di-matira-tira pulido yung strategy, giving us about like two days and an entire night to cram the presentation proper.XP Eh alam na ngang presentation ang habol sa contest man! Nobody gives a shit for the strategy! Tapos at the very end lalaglagin lang kami. If I had put any kind of faith at all in the SOM dept, I would have felt betrayed. Buti na lang.XP

People never seem to learn. Akala ko ba alam na ng lahat (us + the SOM people involved) na presentation over strategy? Tapos strategy pa rin ang coconcentratan ni dear old rudy. Tapos sa end sasabihin nila ulit, ay maganda nga yung strategy ninyo, pero mas maganda presentation nila? Tapos lalaglagin pa kami? Dammit man.

.............................

Eto pa nakakainis. That people seem to think na napakabilis at napakadali lang gumawa ng creatives.XP How the hell can you explain to non-creative people na it actually takes time and a goodly amount of brain cells to come up with creative things?? At one point last week I actually wanted to cry na out of frustration. Chalk it up to no sleep and frazzled nerves. Bah.

.............................

Philo presentation. Isa pang ugh. I felt like a show horse. My fault, of course, for agreeing in the first place.XP But I could've at least put my foot down on what I would actually do. Damn you , people-pleasing Izzy. Show some backbone.

.............................

Hay. Wala lang. My Php0.02. It's just that this entire week has left a sour taste in my mouth. It created an all-time low in my roster of hell weeks. All the more so because I didn't feel like I delivered at all in any of my deliverables, all of which I lost a goodly amount of sleep and training over.

.............................

And why have you become so infuriatingly obnoxious??

theHERETICisIN.

o come, all ye faithful.