Friday, May 25, 2007

Wala lang.:D

It's a sure sign that you're a dismal failure as a young adult when your mother has a more thriving Friday night life than you.:p Especially when you have absolutely no Friday night life in the first place.:p But! Oh well.:D Life goes on.:D

------

Off to the clinic again tomorrow for a new x-ray.:p Apparently I have an "opacity" in my right lung which smacks suspiciously of TB.:p Would you believe??XP TB??XP I haven't had a cough in ages.o_0 Daddy told me to have a care because he said P&G could just get any other old cum laude. How sad.:<> And there I was thinking that I was the healthiest cum laude.XP Well, at least one of the least sedentary, what the hey? Apparently not.XD (Well. Given that my entire summer regimen has been sleep/oh-maybe-a-little-workout-here-and-there, I'd be one of the most sedentary ones now.:D Like, gloop-congealing-on-the-couch sedentary.:D) OH. And mummy has a theory why I could've gotten it--the quintessential reason she has for everything--dahil sa PUYAT.@_@

...and if it turns out that it was the reason I'm going to go choke myself.:p

------

Dum dee dum dee dum. I should prolly be sleeping now.:D Night night.:D

theHERETICisIN.
o come, all ye faithful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home